Red Bull Racing’s Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel found themselves at the top of the Formula One drivers’ standings following Sunday’s Monaco F1 Grand Prix event in which the talented duo took first and second place respectively. As the sixth race of the season, the Monaco victory puts Webber and Vettel at the top of the standings, each with 78 points, however the Australian’s two-race victory puts him in the lead, with the German having claimed first place once this season.
Auto Racing News
- Vogue of the speedway: How motorsports improve what we drive - NBCNews.com
- Mug's Guide to the Indianapolis 500 - Adelaide Now
- Motor sports: Jimmie Johnson takes long run at Charlotte Motor Speedway - San Jose Mercury News
- Rosberg takes pole position for Monaco GP - TheNewsTribune.com
- Motorsports - Girl power no longer a novelty at Indy 500 - Yahoo! Eurosport UK
- June 9, 2013
- June 30, 2013
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season safety speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured Videokarting at southampton / eastleigh team-... [09:04]