Red Bull Racing’s Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel found themselves at the top of the Formula One drivers’ standings following Sunday’s Monaco F1 Grand Prix event in which the talented duo took first and second place respectively. As the sixth race of the season, the Monaco victory puts Webber and Vettel at the top of the standings, each with 78 points, however the Australian’s two-race victory puts him in the lead, with the German having claimed first place once this season.
Auto Racing News
- US tycoon Gene Haas wants to race to billions with Formula One team Haas on ... - CNN
- 2015 Shannons Australian Motor Racing Nationals Schedule - PaddockTalk
- NASCAR's Darrell Wallace Jr. blazing the way for minority drivers - SI.com
- Wurth Group Extends Partnership With Penske's NASCAR Program - Industrial Distribution
- Despite Having No Title Shot, Kyle Larson Has Been the Best Driver in the Chase - Bleacher Report
- November 2, 2014
- November 9, 2014
- November 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured Videokarting at southampton / eastleigh team-... [09:04]