There is nothing more thrilling than a joy ride in an amusement park, enjoying the excitement of the experience of traveling at high speed through twists and turns. And when it comes to high speed, no one is better qualified than Ferrari. Yas Island in Abu Dhabi will be unveiling the new Ferrari World, a Formula 1 theme park. Adrenalin rides of all shapes and sizes will have visitors in awe, especially the biggest draw card of the theme park, namely the Formula Rossa roller coaster.
Auto Racing News
- Motor sports: Rain postpones NASCAR race in Richmond until Sunday - San Jose Mercury News
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- 2015 Richmond: HScott Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama: Helio Castroneves a proud ambassador ... - AL.com
- Driving for diversity: The NASCAR racers breaking boundaries - CNN International
- May 3, 2015
- May 9, 2015
- May 16, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]