There is nothing more thrilling than a joy ride in an amusement park, enjoying the excitement of the experience of traveling at high speed through twists and turns. And when it comes to high speed, no one is better qualified than Ferrari. Yas Island in Abu Dhabi will be unveiling the new Ferrari World, a Formula 1 theme park. Adrenalin rides of all shapes and sizes will have visitors in awe, especially the biggest draw card of the theme park, namely the Formula Rossa roller coaster.
Auto Racing News
- F1 or NASCAR: Texas motorsports fans to decide next November - Auto Racing Daily
- NASCAR speeds into Las Vegas for Champion's Week - Motorsport.com
- Reminder: Russ Catlin Awards Deadline December 6 - PaddockTalk
- How Hendrick designed the NASCAR Chevy SS - AutoWeek
- FIA confirms 19, not 22-race calendar for 2014 with possible USA conflict - Motorsport.com
- January 4, 2014
- January 12, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]