There is nothing more thrilling than a joy ride in an amusement park, enjoying the excitement of the experience of traveling at high speed through twists and turns. And when it comes to high speed, no one is better qualified than Ferrari. Yas Island in Abu Dhabi will be unveiling the new Ferrari World, a Formula 1 theme park. Adrenalin rides of all shapes and sizes will have visitors in awe, especially the biggest draw card of the theme park, namely the Formula Rossa roller coaster.
Auto Racing News
- Gene Haas wants to race to billions with F1 team - KSPR
- 2015 Shannons Australian Motor Racing Nationals Schedule - PaddockTalk
- AUTO RACING PACKAGE: Auto Racing Glance - Washington Post
- NASCAR Champion Kurt Busch Joins ROC 2014 Field - PaddockTalk
- 10 Things You Might Have Missed From Last Weekend's Motorsport Action - Car Throttle
- November 2, 2014
- November 9, 2014
- November 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]