Located around seven miles west of Willows in California, Thunderhill Raceway Park is a popular racing venue for both cars and motorcycles and is used by the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) for its events. The three mile track has a total of fifteen turns, but is designed to allow event organizers to reconfigure the course to suit their needs. Thunderhill hosts the longest race in the United States – the annual 25 Hours of Thunderhill – a National Auto Sport Association event supported by the US Air Force.
Auto Racing News
- 2015 Atlanta: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Truck Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Jimmie Johnson pulls away for another Atlanta Sprint Cup win - Fayetteville Observer
- Happy 75th birthday to legendary racer Mario Andretti! - FOXSports.com
- 2015 Atlanta: Chevrolet NASCAR Sprint Cup Race Quotes - PaddockTalk
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured Videothunderhill raceway 7/12 09r1 Don [14:33]