An elated Justin Schroeder took the first win of his career at the biggest race of the year â€“ the Stan Yee Memorial 150. The twenty-one year old managed to find himself in the lead on the eightieth lap and never looked back. By the time he was done, he had lapped almost the entire field.
Auto Racing News
- Formula 1 racing back to Las Vegas? - Autoblog (blog)
- Monday Motorsports: Hamilton and Harvick Score Wins; Márquez Clinches ... - New York Times
- Brad Keselowski Win Ends Chase Dreams for Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jimmie Johnson - Bleacher Report
- Champions Crowned At Wakefield Park - PaddockTalk
- Williams F1 test driver Susie Wolff to compete in Race of Champions - IBNLive
- November 2, 2014
- November 9, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]