An elated Justin Schroeder took the first win of his career at the biggest race of the year â€“ the Stan Yee Memorial 150. The twenty-one year old managed to find himself in the lead on the eightieth lap and never looked back. By the time he was done, he had lapped almost the entire field.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR Owner Gene Haas Granted F1 License - ABC News
- 2014 Richmond: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- 2014 Barber Park: Ganassi IndyCar Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- DW takes on author role with Motor Racing Outreach - Motorsport.com
- Zloop Racing Race Preview: Salem Speedway - PaddockTalk
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
- June 1, 2014
- June 8, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]