An elated Justin Schroeder took the first win of his career at the biggest race of the year â€“ the Stan Yee Memorial 150. The twenty-one year old managed to find himself in the lead on the eightieth lap and never looked back. By the time he was done, he had lapped almost the entire field.
Auto Racing News
- Motor sports: Kenseth a winner again after long, rainy day at Bristol - San Jose Mercury News
- McLaren faces race against time to improve car for Spain - The State
- It's Racing Season in Maine…Finally - Bangor Daily News
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- Audi Motorsport-Newsletter 12/2015 - PaddockTalk
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]