The Milwaukee Mile is a historical racing track that dates back to 1903. On Sunday, 19 June 2011, the track was filled with cars fighting to win an IndyCar Series race. The Milwaukee 225 was a nail-biting event, with it becoming a race between three drivers, namely Dario Franchitti, Helio Castroneves and Tony Kanaan. But, as misfortune fell upon his rivals, Franchitti’s road to victory was cleared, giving him his third event victory for this season.
Auto Racing News
- Hunter-Reay tops after early Mid-Ohio practices - MiamiHerald.com
- Formula One: Settlement of Bernie Ecclestone bribery case 'possible' - The Globe and Mail
- 2014 Pocono II Q&A: NASCAR Sprint Cup - Kasey Kahne - PaddockTalk
- NASCAR: Earnhardt has high hopes for Pocono Raceway sweep - The Globe and Mail
- Getting paid: how prize money is divided up on race day - The Gazette: Eastern Iowa Breaking News and Headlines
- August 3, 2014
- August 10, 2014
- August 17, 2014
- August 23, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]