Out of sight should not be out of mind in auto racing! Most auto racing enthusiasts know that what lies under the hood matters, but what about the systems under the chassis. Brakes and transmission occupy much of our attention, and some car racing fans spare the occasional thought for suspension. However, how about your muffler and exhaust system? When was the last time you took a look? Do you know what a new muffler and exhaust can do for you?
Auto Racing News
- Someone please tell me what air-head let the air out - Murfreesboro Post
- IndyCar CEO Mark Miles wary about possible return to Brazil - USA TODAY
- Williams agrees new deal with Alpinestars - pitpass.com
- SHR eager to put 2014 in the rearview - ESPN
- Jeff Gordon announces 2015 will be his last full-time in NASCAR - wtvr.com
- February 14, 2015
- February 19, 2015
- February 22, 2015
- March 8, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoSTARGATE MOTOR FULL DEMO [10:13]