Out of sight should not be out of mind in auto racing! Most auto racing enthusiasts know that what lies under the hood matters, but what about the systems under the chassis. Brakes and transmission occupy much of our attention, and some car racing fans spare the occasional thought for suspension. However, how about your muffler and exhaust system? When was the last time you took a look? Do you know what a new muffler and exhaust can do for you?
Auto Racing News
- Weekend Race Recap: July 28, 2014 – NASCAR, NHRA, F1 and an Intro to ... - Hot Rod Magazine (blog)
- 2014 Indianapolis: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- Monday Motorsports: Jeff Gordon Wins a Fifth Race at Indy - New York Times
- Ricoh Arena still in race to host prestigious motorsport 2014 Race Of Champions - Coventry Telegraph
- Gordon has his day at the Brickyard - Florida Today
- August 3, 2014
- August 10, 2014
- August 17, 2014
- August 23, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoSTARGATE MOTOR FULL DEMO [10:13]