21-year-old German driver Sebastien Vettel is a new face on the F1 scene, but he isnâ€™tâ€™ unknown altogether. He has spent the last year driving for BMW Sauber in the United States after Kubica suffered a devastating car crash. During that time he became the youngest driver to score a Formula One point when he finished eighth. He went on to replace Scott Speed for Torro Rosso for the final seven races of the year. Clearly this youngster has a lot of talent.
Auto Racing News
- Sunday's roundup: Denny Hamlin ends team's skid - The Detroit News
- Fuel & Tires: IndyCar, Formula One and NASCAR action this weekend - Gazettextra
- Motorsports Monday: Ferrari is back! - Business Insider
- Fuel & Tires: Montoya wins IndyCar opener; Vettel takes F1 win; Hamlin wins ... - Gazettextra
- Haas revs up Formula One to expand globally - Pacific Coast Business Times
- April 11, 2015
- April 19, 2015
- April 25, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]