21-year-old German driver Sebastien Vettel is a new face on the F1 scene, but he isnâ€™tâ€™ unknown altogether. He has spent the last year driving for BMW Sauber in the United States after Kubica suffered a devastating car crash. During that time he became the youngest driver to score a Formula One point when he finished eighth. He went on to replace Scott Speed for Torro Rosso for the final seven races of the year. Clearly this youngster has a lot of talent.
Auto Racing News
- NASCAR's Kurt Busch says Haas serious about F1 - Modesto Bee
- Motorsports Notebook: Gene Haas takes another unconventional path - Florida Times-Union
- Gene Haas: No reason US-based Formula One team can't succeed - USA TODAY
- NBC Sports to Air Live Coverage of Formula One Chinese Grand Prix, 4/19 - Broadway World
- Top 10 NASCAR television analysts - Yahoo Sports
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
- June 1, 2014
- June 8, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]