21-year-old German driver Sebastien Vettel is a new face on the F1 scene, but he isnâ€™tâ€™ unknown altogether. He has spent the last year driving for BMW Sauber in the United States after Kubica suffered a devastating car crash. During that time he became the youngest driver to score a Formula One point when he finished eighth. He went on to replace Scott Speed for Torro Rosso for the final seven races of the year. Clearly this youngster has a lot of talent.
Auto Racing News
- US tycoon Gene Haas wants to race to billions with Formula One team Haas on ... - CNN
- 2015 Shannons Australian Motor Racing Nationals Schedule - PaddockTalk
- NASCAR Martinsville 2014: Jeff Gordon left carrying Hendrick Motorsports ... - SB Nation
- NASCAR's Darrell Wallace Jr. blazing the way for minority drivers - SI.com
- This Week in Racing History (October 26 - November 1) - Motorsport.com
- November 2, 2014
- November 9, 2014
- November 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]