Sunday, 20 February, was a day of excitement, thrills, victory and remembrance at Daytona International Speedway. Tribute was also paid to Dale Earnhardt Sr., who ten years ago, on the 18th of February, was involved in a fatal crash at Daytona. Always driving the number three car, fans stood in silence holding up three fingers on the third lap of the Daytona 500 in remembrance of a legend. It was not long after that, that the action on the speedway started, with black flags, car crashes and an unforgettable victory for Trevor Bayne.
Auto Racing News
- IndyCar CEO Mark Miles wary about possible return to Brazil - USA TODAY
- Williams welcomes Alpinestars as New Supplier of Technical Race Apparel - TheSportsCampus.com
- SHR eager to put 2014 in the rearview - ESPN
- Throwback Thursday: MOMO Ferrari Won Daytona, Sebring in 1998 - Racer
- Kurt Busch brushes off distractions - Motorsport.com
- February 14, 2015
- February 19, 2015
- February 22, 2015
- March 8, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]