The Wartburg Speedway in Tennessee has come a long way in a short time. Despite the fact that the track recently went through a rough patch, it seems set to make a full recovery with a greatly improved winning purse for this racing season.
Auto Racing News
- Motor sports: Kenseth a winner again after long, rainy day at Bristol - San Jose Mercury News
- McLaren faces race against time to improve car for Spain - The State
- It's Racing Season in Maine…Finally - Bangor Daily News
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- 2015 Bristol: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]