The Wartburg Speedway in Tennessee has come a long way in a short time. Despite the fact that the track recently went through a rough patch, it seems set to make a full recovery with a greatly improved winning purse for this racing season.
Auto Racing News
- Audi: Growth Also In Motorsport - PaddockTalk
- NASCAR team crew member suspended (again) for substance abuse - Motorsport.com
- Top 10 videos of 2014 - Motorsport.com
- Rutledge Wood Joins NBC Sports Group as Motorsports Specialty Reporter - SpeedwayMedia.com (press release)
- Gene Haas to bid for Marussia F1's assets at auction - FOXSports.com
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]