Putting the disappointment of only one victory in 2011 behind him, fifteen-time champion John Force notched up his 134th Funny Car victory in the O’Reilly Auto Parts Winternational held at Auto Club Raceway in Pomona.
Auto Racing News
- The racing world comes full circle - Motorsport.com
- 2014 Richmond: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- Why does NASCAR's Gene Haas really want to take on Formula 1? - Motorsport.com
- Is Marcos Ambrose contemplating a return home? - Auto Racing Daily
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series – Richmond Preview - Auto Racing Daily
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
- June 1, 2014
- June 8, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMike Neff beats Courtney Force 2nd round... [00:27]