Putting the disappointment of only one victory in 2011 behind him, fifteen-time champion John Force notched up his 134th Funny Car victory in the O’Reilly Auto Parts Winternational held at Auto Club Raceway in Pomona.
Auto Racing News
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Happy 75th birthday to legendary racer Mario Andretti! - FOXSports.com
- When In Doubt, Flat Out! Rally Driver Races Snow Stage At 100+ MPH [w/Video] - Carscoops (blog)
- 2015 Daytona: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- Kyle Busch released from hospital after crash - The Augusta Chronicle
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMike Neff beats Courtney Force 2nd round... [00:27]