Putting the disappointment of only one victory in 2011 behind him, fifteen-time champion John Force notched up his 134th Funny Car victory in the O’Reilly Auto Parts Winternational held at Auto Club Raceway in Pomona.
Auto Racing News
- Motor sports: Rain postpones NASCAR race in Richmond until Sunday - San Jose Mercury News
- 2015 Richmond: HScott Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- Team Penske sweeps front row in Alabama - Allentown Morning Call
- Conor Daly lands Indianapolis 500 ride - Indianapolis Star
- May 3, 2015
- May 9, 2015
- May 16, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoMike Neff beats Courtney Force 2nd round... [00:27]