Philip J Reed is an auto racing enthusiast who loves to delve into research about how things work. He is an accomplished essayist and is always on the lookout for the next interesting topic that he can write about next!
Auto Racing News
- Audi: Growth Also In Motorsport - PaddockTalk
- Community Question: Should Cadillac Enter Formula One? - GM Authority (blog)
- The Michigan Heritage Presented To Chevy Racing - PaddockTalk
- Gene Haas to bid for Marussia F1's assets at auction - FOXSports.com
- Rutledge Wood Joins NBC Sports Group as Motorsports Specialty Reporter - SpeedwayMedia.com (press release)
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured Video24 Hours of Lemons NH Sputnik [04:43]