FAQ’s About AutoRacing.com
I am having trouble logging in to the Autoracing.com Forums. What is the problem?
- You must be a Registered Member before you can log into the Autoracing.com Community. If you have not registered to join the Autoracing.com Community yet, click here
- E-mail accounts are not part of the Community package. Even if you have a free e-mail account, you must register for the Autoracing.com Community separately. You will get a unique Username and Password with which to log into the Community.
- If there is an option above the log-in form that says “Log In”, make sure it is selected.
- Passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure you type in your password exactly as it was given to you and use capital letters where necessary.
- If you have forgotten your Autoracing.com Community Username or Password, click here and you will be e-mailed the information shortly.
- If you have read through all of the previous tips and are still having trouble, please go to our Support page for further assistance.
I forgot my Autoracing.com Community Password and/or Username. How do I get it back?
If you have lost your Autoracing.com Community Username or Password, click here. You will need to enter the e-mail address you used to register with so that we can send you out the information you need right away.
How do I change my Autoracing.com Community password?
1. Go to the Community page and Log In with your current password.
2. Choose the “Edit Member Profile” option under “Exclusive Member Features”. You will see a field that says “Change Password”. Enter your new password here, and re-type it in the field below as per the instructions.
3. Click the “Submit Changes” button at the bottom of the form. A confirmation message should appear once your password has been changed.
How do I edit my membership profile?
1. Go to the Community page and Log In.
2. Choose the “Edit Member Profile” option under “Exclusive Member Features”.
3. Change or add to your information.
4. Click the “Submit Changes” button at the bottom of the form to confirm your changes. That’s all there is to it! You may change your membership profile as often as you like.
Note: You can click on the different tabs to change options for all the services you are signed up for, but if you make a change be sure to click the “Submit Changes” button before going to a different tab.
Discussion Board Questions
How do I post on the discussion boards?
- To post a message on the discussion boards you must be an Autoracing.com Community Member. If you are not a member, click here to join.
- To respond to a post, click the “post reply” button. This button appears on the right-hand side of the page on a bar under the thread title, and also at the bottom of the page under the last post.
- To start a new thread, click the “new thread” button above the thread list if you are on the threads page, or above the first message if you are on a post page.
- If you are not logged in you will be asked to enter your Username and Password before continuing.
- Enter a subject, choose an icon, enter your message text, choose your options, then click “Submit New Thread” or “Submit Reply” depending on which action you are performing. Your message will now be posted!
I am logged in. Why am I not listed as a “Currently Active User” on the discussion boards?
In order to be listed as a “Currently Active User” you must be actively participating on the board. This means you must not only be logged in, but you must have posted at least one message during your current session. The reason for this is to allow you to “lurk”, or browse the boards anonymously until you are ready to submit a post or reply to one.