The Preakness Stakes is a massive horse racing event that attracts thousands of visitors to Baltimore each year and has an economic impact of approximately $60 million on the state. Baltimore Racing Development has been looking at a variety of ways to increase that economic impact and has raised the suggestion of hosting an IndyCar Series in Baltimore in 2011. The research and investigation done by Baltimore Racing Development has shown that hosting such a large event in the state can have a positive outcome for the city and state wide economy.
Auto Racing News
- 2014 Richmond: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- NASCAR Owner Gene Haas Granted F1 License - ABC News
- Zloop Racing Race Preview: Salem Speedway - PaddockTalk
- Piquet Jr. to run Global Rallycross with SH Racing - Modesto Bee
- Castroneves placed on probation after tweet - The News Journal
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
- June 1, 2014
- June 8, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoChamp Kart Onboard 12/8/12 - Baltimore /... [01:54]