The Preakness Stakes is a massive horse racing event that attracts thousands of visitors to Baltimore each year and has an economic impact of approximately $60 million on the state. Baltimore Racing Development has been looking at a variety of ways to increase that economic impact and has raised the suggestion of hosting an IndyCar Series in Baltimore in 2011. The research and investigation done by Baltimore Racing Development has shown that hosting such a large event in the state can have a positive outcome for the city and state wide economy.
Auto Racing News
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Kyle Busch released from hospital after crash - The Augusta Chronicle
- Payne: Q&Auto with the fastest man on earth - The Detroit News
- 2015 Daytona: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- 2015 Atlanta: Cody Ware NASCAR Truck Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoChamp Kart Onboard 12/8/12 - Baltimore /... [01:54]