The Preakness Stakes is a massive horse racing event that attracts thousands of visitors to Baltimore each year and has an economic impact of approximately $60 million on the state. Baltimore Racing Development has been looking at a variety of ways to increase that economic impact and has raised the suggestion of hosting an IndyCar Series in Baltimore in 2011. The research and investigation done by Baltimore Racing Development has shown that hosting such a large event in the state can have a positive outcome for the city and state wide economy.
Auto Racing News
- Brudenell: Is Byron's Erik Jones NASCAR's next Jeff Gordon? - Detroit Free Press
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- Sports TV/Radio listings for April 19-20 - Springfield News-Leader
- Previewing, predicting this weekend's auto races - Detroit Free Press
- Going trackside with Formula E, the electric race car of the future - The Verge
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoChamp Kart Onboard 12/8/12 - Baltimore /... [01:54]