Dave Steele already has a reputation for being a great driver â€“ and itâ€™s a reputation thatâ€™s well earned. The midget car driver already more wins than any other driver when it comes to USAC competitions held at the Phoenix International Raceway. Steele has as many as 8 PIR wins under his belt.
Auto Racing News
- Motor sports: Rain postpones NASCAR race in Richmond until Sunday - San Jose Mercury News
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- 2015 Richmond: HScott Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama: Helio Castroneves a proud ambassador ... - AL.com
- Driving for diversity: The NASCAR racers breaking boundaries - CNN
- May 3, 2015
- May 9, 2015
- May 16, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]