The F1 season has just drawn to a close and now it is time for all the other forms of racing to do likewise for the year. After a grueling year, Nicolas Prost has come on out top, becoming the 2009 F3000 Champion.
Auto Racing News
- 2015 Atlanta: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Truck Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Jimmie Johnson pulls away for another Atlanta Sprint Cup win - Fayetteville Observer
- 2015 Atlanta: NASCAR Sprint Cup - Sunday Notebook - PaddockTalk
- Happy 75th birthday to legendary racer Mario Andretti! - FOXSports.com
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]