The F1 season has just drawn to a close and now it is time for all the other forms of racing to do likewise for the year. After a grueling year, Nicolas Prost has come on out top, becoming the 2009 F3000 Champion.
Auto Racing News
- Motor sports: Kenseth a winner again after long, rainy day at Bristol - San Jose Mercury News
- McLaren faces race against time to improve car for Spain - The State
- It's Racing Season in Maine…Finally - Bangor Daily News
- F1 should be more like NASCAR, says Pirelli's racing boss - The Globe and Mail
- Audi Motorsport-Newsletter 12/2015 - PaddockTalk
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]