Tayler Malsam has already been tearing up tar strips across the country in preparation for his big NASCAR debut. Now, it seems, the moment he has spent the past few months preparing for is finally here â€“ Malsam will be making his inaugural start in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, which will be taking place this coming Wednesday in Bristol, Tennessee.
Auto Racing News
- Can auto racing project two shades of green? - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Kyle Busch released from hospital after crash - The Augusta Chronicle
- 2015 Daytona: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Xfinity Race Recap - PaddockTalk
- NASCAR drivers deserve respect - Binghamton University Pipe Dream
- Danica Patrick gaining slowly on the track? - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- March 8, 2015
- March 15, 2015
- March 22, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]