The 49th season of racing at Thunder Road International Speedbowl got underway yesterday as cars revved their engines and fans streamed through the doors to witness this great event. According to Ken Squirer, the co-owner of Thunder Road, auto racing is still the â€œlargest spectator sportâ€ in this particular state. Short track racing plays a key role in this and the quarter-mile oval track Thunder Road is the perfect place to get the season underway.
Auto Racing News
- Dennis doubts women to race in F1 soon - Motorsport.com
- First race at Road America for Kligerman - Motorsport.com
- IndyCar trailing far behind NASCAR, F1 in social media outreach - Indianapolis Business Journal (blog)
- Daytona International Speedway cutting 45000 seats; is this a sign motorsports ... - AutoWeek
- NASCAR - Nationwide - Johnsonville Sausage 200 Preview - TheNewsTribune.com
- June 23, 2013
- June 30, 2013
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season safety speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]