The 49th season of racing at Thunder Road International Speedbowl got underway yesterday as cars revved their engines and fans streamed through the doors to witness this great event. According to Ken Squirer, the co-owner of Thunder Road, auto racing is still the ‘largest spectator sport’ in this particular state. Short track racing plays a key role in this and the quarter-mile oval track Thunder Road is the perfect place to get the season underway.
Auto Racing News
- Fuel & Tires: IndyCar, Formula One and NASCAR action this weekend - Gazettextra
- Sunday's roundup: Denny Hamlin ends team's skid - The Detroit News
- Waterford racer, 13, benefiting injured veterans - Detroit Free Press
- Pwr Group Buys C&R Racing, Inc, In USA - PaddockTalk
- Haas revs up Formula One to expand globally - Pacific Coast Business Times
- April 11, 2015
- April 19, 2015
- April 25, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]