The Nationwide New England 200, a NASCAR event, was hosted at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway on Saturday, 16 July 2011, and it was an event that was filled with excitement and nail-biting moments. Kyle Busch enjoyed a significant victory in this event, as he secured his 100th win and is now one of three drivers in the NASCAR Series that has managed to claim a hundred victories. The number one driver at this stage is Richard Petty with two hundred NASCAR victories, followed by David Pearson with a hundred and six.
Auto Racing News
- A Texas showdown: Formula One vs. NASCAR - Motorsport.com
- US tycoon Gene Haas wants to race to billions with Formula One team Haas on ... - CNN
- Fraley: Overlap of NASCAR, Formula 1 makes for tricky weekend; TMS president ... - Dallas Morning News
- Formula One's big teams like Ferrari and Red Bull equally to blame for demise ... - Telegraph.co.uk
- Fiat Is Selling Ferrari. What's the Worst That Could Happen? - Wired
- November 2, 2014
- November 9, 2014
- November 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoVcom = Victory Change Over Motor [08:00]