The Nationwide New England 200, a NASCAR event, was hosted at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway on Saturday, 16 July 2011, and it was an event that was filled with excitement and nail-biting moments. Kyle Busch enjoyed a significant victory in this event, as he secured his 100th win and is now one of three drivers in the NASCAR Series that has managed to claim a hundred victories. The number one driver at this stage is Richard Petty with two hundred NASCAR victories, followed by David Pearson with a hundred and six.
Auto Racing News
- Sunday's roundup: Denny Hamlin ends team's skid - The Detroit News
- Fuel & Tires: IndyCar, Formula One and NASCAR action this weekend - Gazettextra
- Penske quartet clearly class of IndyCar as 2015 season commences - Indianapolis Star
- Haas revs up Formula One to expand globally - Pacific Coast Business Times
- Serena wins, will play Atherton's Bellis next - SFGate
- April 11, 2015
- April 19, 2015
- April 25, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoVcom = Victory Change Over Motor [08:00]