The prestigious Autosport Awards are held annually in December at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London. Autosport readers vote for the winners, and the gala event is attended by prominent celebrities in the auto racing world. The 2011 event took place on Sunday 4 December, with Sebastian Vettel being awarded the title of International Racing Driver of the year for the second time in a row, making history for setting a new record of fifteen pole-positions during the season, as well as for being the youngest double Formula 1 champion.
Auto Racing News
- Kimi Raikkonen interested in return to NASCAR - USA TODAY
- A Texas showdown: Formula One vs. NASCAR - Motorsport.com
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Texas: AJ Foyt backs NASCAR in F1 showdown - crash.net
- US tycoon Gene Haas wants to race to billions with Formula One team Haas on ... - CNN
- The Total Idiot's Guide To The 2014 United States Grand Prix - Jalopnik
- November 2, 2014
- November 9, 2014
- November 17, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]