While there may be hundreds of images of bleached blonde, busty woman splashed across the pages of auto magazines and calendars, there are not many women who actually drive at major auto racing events. It would seem that times are changing, however, with a handful of brilliant female drivers carving up local circuits and even leaving male counterparts choking on their exhaust fumes.
Auto Racing News
- Motor sports: Denny Hamlin wins at Martinsville, virtually assures a spot in ... - Daily Democrat
- Fuel & Tires: IndyCar, Formula One and NASCAR action this weekend - Gazettextra
- Penske quartet clearly class of IndyCar as 2015 season commences - Indianapolis Star
- Haas revs up Formula One to expand globally - Pacific Coast Business Times
- Serena wins, will play Atherton's Bellis next - SFGate
- April 11, 2015
- April 19, 2015
- April 25, 2015
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]