While there may be hundreds of images of bleached blonde, busty woman splashed across the pages of auto magazines and calendars, there are not many women who actually drive at major auto racing events. It would seem that times are changing, however, with a handful of brilliant female drivers carving up local circuits and even leaving male counterparts choking on their exhaust fumes.
Auto Racing News
- Jeff Gordon wins record fifth Brickyard 400 - USA TODAY
- Motor sports results, July 26 - SFGate
- So, are you enjoying TCRPTJWW400ATBPBBMR.com? - Motorsport.com
- Jeff Gordon's drive for five gets Brickyard boost - USA TODAY
- NASCAR Sprint Cup: Jeff Gordon wins Brickyard 400 for fifth time - Wisconsin State Journal
- August 3, 2014
- August 10, 2014
- August 17, 2014
- August 23, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoBurning Wheels: Palestinian women racing... [03:04]