Many auto racing fans follow the IndyCar Series with great interest, whether in person at the various race tracks, or as armchair spectators. In competitive racing split-second timing is essential to determine results, and IndyCar Racing has a state-of-the-art timing and scoring system which ensures that results are accurate to the ten-thousandth of a second.
Auto Racing News
- F1 or NASCAR: Texas motorsports fans to decide next November - Auto Racing Daily
- NASCAR speeds into Las Vegas for Champion's Week - Motorsport.com
- Van Gisbergen season finale win, Whincup is champion - Motorsport.com
- F1 'foolish' to race on same day as NASCAR - ESPN F1
- Tense finale delivers podium for Team BOC at Sydney - Motorsport.com
- January 4, 2014
- January 12, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans lewis hamilton mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoDragster first test run. [01:24]