Many auto racing fans follow the IndyCar Series with great interest, whether in person at the various race tracks, or as armchair spectators. In competitive racing split-second timing is essential to determine results, and IndyCar Racing has a state-of-the-art timing and scoring system which ensures that results are accurate to the ten-thousandth of a second.
Auto Racing News
- Introducing the Haas F1 Team - Motorsport.com
- NASCAR's Stewart involved in fatal crash - ESPN F1
- Monday Motorsports: Flawless Ricciardo Scores Formula One Win at Spa - New York Times
- Cape Motorsports Pro Mazda Sonoma Recap - PaddockTalk
- Briscoe family embraces change as wife becomes ESPN anchor - USA TODAY
- September 14, 2014
- September 21, 2014
- September 28, 2014
- October 5, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoDragster first test run. [01:24]