Many auto racing fans follow the IndyCar Series with great interest, whether in person at the various race tracks, or as armchair spectators. In competitive racing split-second timing is essential to determine results, and IndyCar Racing has a state-of-the-art timing and scoring system which ensures that results are accurate to the ten-thousandth of a second.
Auto Racing News
- 2014 Richmond: TriStar Motorsports NASCAR Nationwide Race Preview - PaddockTalk
- NASCAR Owner Gene Haas Granted F1 License - ABC News
- Zloop Racing Race Preview: Salem Speedway - PaddockTalk
- Why does NASCAR's Gene Haas really want to take on Formula 1? - Motorsport.com
- Nelson Piquet Jr. to run Global Rallycross with SH Racing - SI.com
- April 26, 2014
- May 4, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 25, 2014
- June 1, 2014
- June 8, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsaustralia automobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoDragster first test run. [01:24]