Many auto racing fans follow the IndyCar Series with great interest, whether in person at the various race tracks, or as armchair spectators. In competitive racing split-second timing is essential to determine results, and IndyCar Racing has a state-of-the-art timing and scoring system which ensures that results are accurate to the ten-thousandth of a second.
Auto Racing News
- Hunter-Reay tops after early Mid-Ohio practices - Odessa American
- Formula 1 test driver Simona de Silvestro visits UNC Charlotte research center - Charlotte Observer
- Formula One: Settlement of Bernie Ecclestone bribery case 'possible' - The Globe and Mail
- 2014 Pocono II Q&A: NASCAR Sprint Cup - Kasey Kahne - PaddockTalk
- Starting Line for July 31 - Buffalo News
- August 3, 2014
- August 10, 2014
- August 17, 2014
- August 23, 2014
Voting PollLoading ...
Tagsautomobiles auto show california carl edwards car show championship circuit daytona daytona 500 drag racing drivers event events f1 ferrari florida ford formula 1 formula one grand prix hall of fame indianapolis indycar jimmie johnson kyle busch le mans mclaren motorcycles motorsports muscle cars nascar nhra race tracks racing racing events racing industry racing season sebastian vettel speedway sprint cup teams technology tony stewart tracks united states
Featured VideoDragster first test run. [01:24]